20 Tips For Managing Eczema in Summer.
- Stay hydrated – drink lots of water.
- Keep gels and lotions in the fridge to keep them cool.
- Rinse off after swimming and moisturize right away.
- Use cooling towels – you can find them online.
- Wear loose fitting, light clothing.
- Carry a cooler bag with a bottle of cold water and a washcloth to wipe sweat off right away.
- Eat cooling foods, reduce sugary foods, and drink plenty of water.
- Swim! The chlorine water helps me tremendously.
- Keep the insides of elbows and backs of knees as dry as possible (sweat collects there especially in the summer)
How To Manage Eczema During The Summer?
Eczema can be challenging any time of year. Here are some tips for managing eczema during the summer members of the NEA Facebook community: Stay hydrated – drink lots of water. Keep gels and lotions in the fridge to keep them cool. Rinse off after swimming and moisturize right away. Use cooling towels – you can find them online.
What Are The Best Ways To Help Eczema?
According to pediatric nurse practitioner Sam Casselman, this means that when looking for products to help with your eczema symptoms, formulations that help prevent moisture loss and repair the skin’s barrier may be able to help. “In general …